West Jefferson School District
September 29th, 2017
To provide a quality well-rounded education for all students which will prepare them for success in post-secondary education, Careers, and citizenship.
Strive for Excellence
Mission Statement (How will we attain our vision)
All staff members of the West Jefferson School District, in partnership with the community, are committed to provide an educational environment where teaching and learning can adapt constructively in a changing society. We emphasize demonstrable lifelong skills, knowledge and values that develop responsible and contributing members of society.
· We believe all students can learn.
· Learning is the priority of our schools.
· Each child is a valued individual with unique qualities.
· Students are expected to maximize their educational experience.
· Quality teachers make a difference.
· Schools provide a positive, safe, and respectful environment.
· Community support is critical to school success.