Certified Employment Packet

Required forms to print:
For your information:
Along with your completed packet, be sure to bring your Govt. Issued Photo I.D. (Driver's License) and your Social Security Card when you come in to the district office to turn in your new employee paperwork.
Certified Staff will be responsible for providing original copies of their State Education Credentials and Official College Transcripts.